- Meets every Monday @ Cafe Mosaic from 6-7 pm
- Reaching & teaching those overcoming addiction how to maintain their freedom in Christ
- Led by Sarah Andrus
- Meets every Monday @ 6-7 pm @ Rocky's Cajun Kitchen
- Teaching ladies how to become rooted, strong, unbreakable and fearless as they learn how to become rooted in the love of Jesus.
- Led by Anissa Israel
- Meets every Monday night @ Faith Christian Worship Center from 5:30- 6:30
- For young ladies ages 12-19
- Inside Out is geared towards teaching teenage girls how to receive the love of God that allows them to love themselves before ever looking for any other kind of love.
- Led by Dailyn Ardoin
Lit (Living In Transformation)
- meets every Thursday @ FCWC from 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- L.I.T is geared towards teaching teenage boys how to live a LIT life in Christ as they learn how to transform their minds by the Word of God.
- For young men ages 12-19
- Led by Jourden Dixon
- Meets every other Tuesday @ Rocky's Cajun Kitchen from 6:30-7:30 pm
- It's geared towards helping moms and wives become strong Godly women.
- Led by Maddie Miller
- Meet every Thursday @ Ronnies Cafe from 6-7 pm
- Geared towards teaching men how to become strong, Godly men
- Led by Pastor Cardell Ardoin
The Mix (Adult Single Ministry)
- The Mix is for all singles ages 19 & over from all walks of life who want to find out who they are in Christ before they ever connect their life to another person.
- Meets twice a month. For dates, times, location and more information please call our church office at 337-466-7255
- Led by Robbi Courville
Junior Core (Ages 9-12)
- Junior Core is for all pre-teens ages 9-12!
- They meet every other Monday night at Faith Christian Worship Center to worship God, be prepared and equipped to become teenagers who have a heart for serving Jesus, and make lasting, Godly friendships.
- Led by Gabrielle Ardoin